Friday 30 December 2011

Here's to 2012 !

2012 is nearly here and I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! 2011 has been a particulary difficult year for me with car crash injuries from February and the chance to buy a house in tatters, however the year also had some special events such as my dad and his wife's wedding, my nephews first birthday, my nieces first day at primary school and the creation of Charm-eleon!

It's been a great year for my food jewellery business with plenty of inspiration and lovely customer feedback, I really hope this continues and I cant wait to introduce a new collection in January!

As this is my final blog post before the new year, I thought I would share some of my favourite images on my iPhone from 2011 with you!



Hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for!

Love 
Charm-eleon
X

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...