Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bunnies, Lambs, Eggs...And More Eggs! - Easter Fun at Charm-eleon!

It's been a while since I last posted.. a long while! I've been so busy with lots of things including searching for a house which has taken up so much time. However the jewellery making has not been neglected and we've had lots of little treats being ordered over the Easter holidays.

As well as packaging up Easter prezzies for our customers, this weekend I organised an Easter egg hunt for my little niece and nephews and visited a sheep farm where loads of tiny little lambs had just been born. Easter is one of favourite times of year (particularly because it means we're nearly into Summer) and I really didn't want this long weekend to end. 



My gorgeous little niece & nephew on their Easter egg hunt

Beautiful little new born lambs

Well no-one can forget about the chocolate and I think it's safe to say I had my fair share this weekend! I just don't know why it tastes so much better in the shape of an egg? 

Our customers seemed to be feeling a little love for eggs too this weekend, as our English breakfast necklaces have been a popular choice! Our little bows give the impression of a country table cloth and I think this Easter they were hard to resist. 



What did you get up to this Easter?


Love






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...